Quantcast

Remote config database down

Age Bosma
Hi,

It looks like the remote config database, or it's SF project is down.
All links from the device list [1] result in 404 errors. Manually navigating in the sources of the SF results in the same.

Any idea what's going on?

Best regards,

Age Bosma

Re: Remote config database down

Alec Leamas

On 10/05/16 11:47, Age Bosma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It looks like the remote config database, or it's SF project is down.
> All links from the device list [1] result in 404 errors. Manually
> navigating in the sources of the SF results in the same.

All looks fine by me. Perhaps some sourceforge temporary failure?

Re: Remote config database down

Age Bosma
Strange, the issue is still present for me.
So you are saying that if you go to the remote list page [1], click on e.g. "entone/URC-4021ABA1-006-R.conf" [2], you do not get a page saying "Error 404 - We're sorry but we weren't able to process this request."?
Or if you go to the code page of the project [3], you do not get just a statement saying "No (more) commits"?

Best regards,

Age

On 10/05/16 15:20, Age Bosma wrote:
> Strange, the issue is still present for me.
> So you are saying that if you go to the remote list page [1], click on
> e.g. "entone/URC-4021ABA1-006-R.conf" [2], you do not get a page
> saying "Error 404 - We're sorry but we weren't able to process this
> request."?
> Or if you go to the code page of the project [3], you do not get just
> a statement saying "No (more) commits"?

I just checked the main page. Indeed, here is some major problem. Will
look into it, probably tomorrow!

On 10/05/16 15:52, Alec Leamas wrote:

> On 10/05/16 15:20, Age Bosma wrote:
>> Strange, the issue is still present for me.
>> So you are saying that if you go to the remote list page [1], click
>> on e.g. "entone/URC-4021ABA1-006-R.conf" [2], you do not get a page
>> saying "Error 404 - We're sorry but we weren't able to process this
>> request."?
>> Or if you go to the code page of the project [3], you do not get just
>> a statement saying "No (more) commits"?
>
> I just checked the main page. Indeed, here is some major problem. Will
> look into it, probably tomorrow!

Fixed. Sourceforge required me to push the magic "refresh" button in the
git html frontend. Strange indeed, but for now it's up & running again.