Quantcast

RE: MCEUSB: not exactly working with 0.7.1?

RE: MCEUSB: not exactly working with 0.7.1?

Cenk Ozkan
Is this the new MCE remote and receiver ? If so, is it consistently working
unlike in 0.7.0 ??

Re: MCEUSB: not exactly working with 0.7.1?

Uplink-2
As far as I can tell, it's the old style MCE receiver since it works
with default LIRC MCEUSB drivers (i.e. for old remote/receiver) and it
doesn't work with the drivers for the new remote/receiver.

I also saw that a 0.7.2 snapshot is available with a note that says "a
pulse could be dropped in certain conditions" (something like this), so
I guess I'll give that daemon a try too.

But in short, only the lircd daemon from 0.7.1 doesn't work. Drivers are
fine. I only use lircd from 0.7.0. Everything else is from 0.7.1.