List choice for HP TSGI-IR01 MCE Infrared IR Receiver and TSGH-IR07 Windows Media Center remote

jim80z
Hi

Is there a comprehensive list of what pull down menu items etc to chose for various models e.g. sometimes a menu item has no resemblance to the device but will work anyway etc.

I have the HP TSGI-IR01 MCE Infrared IR Receiver and TSGH-IR07 Windows Media Center remote (as can be seen here  http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HP-TSGI-IR01-MCE-Windows-Media-Center-Receiver-and-TSGH-IR01-IR-RC6-remote-/252635221344?hash=item3ad23b8d60:g:nK8AAOSwal5YKT3H). What options should I chose on installing LIRC, or can someone point me to literature referencing these?

Thanks in Advance

Jim