Lirc_rpi multip transmitter updated

Bengt Martensson-2
FWIW, I have just updated "my" lirc_rpi driver for the Raspberry Pi.
Now supports current Raspian including devicetree. It is found in source
form at Github: https://github.com/bengtmartensson/lirc_rpi

It does not require Lirc; but can be accessed directly from
IrScrutinizer version 1.3, making a more user friendly method for
sending and receiving IR signals on the RPi.

Greetz,

Bengt

Training and support from Colfax.