Quantcast

IRduino custom serial port driver not working

IRduino custom serial port driver not working

modem
Hi,

My custom serial port driver will work with mode2 but not with irrecord,
can someone advices ?
Thanks you

irduino.c (3K) Download Attachment

Re: IRduino custom serial port driver not working

SipDBG
Hi, My custom serial port driver will work with mode2 but not with
irrecord, can someone advices ? Thanks you

irduino.c (3K) Download Attachment

Re: IRduino custom serial port driver not working

SipDBG
Seems like i messed the list with my client issues, sorry for that! It
seems i posted x3