Holidays on sea

Alec Leamas
Hi out there!

This is the last minutes before I enter my sailing yacht and disconnects
from land, internet and such things. Nordic summer holidays ahead.

Unfortunately, here are some loose ends. I have been thinking about
making the 0.10.0 release befora I leave, but it doesn't feel fair to
make it and then just disconnect. So, my plan is to  postpone the
release until I'm back in August.

Also, here are some open tickets (you know who you are). I'll see what I
can do, but anything undone tomorrow will probably need to wait to August.

When in August? Well, I'm sailing, so by definition I don't know :)

Re: Holidays on sea

lirc-list
On 2017-06-30 12:07, Alec Leamas wrote:

> Hi out there!
>

> This is the last minutes before I enter my sailing yacht and disconnects
> from land, internet and such things. Nordic summer holidays ahead.
>
> Unfortunately, here are some loose ends. I have been thinking about
> making the 0.10.0 release befora I leave, but it doesn't feel fair to
> make it and then just disconnect. So, my plan is to  postpone the
> release until I'm back in August.
>
> Also, here are some open tickets (you know who you are). I'll see what I
> can do, but anything undone tomorrow will probably need to wait to August.
>
> When in August? Well, I'm sailing, so by definition I don't know :)
>

> Cheers!
>
> --alec

That's awesome Alec! Have a great cruise!

I'm also planning a cruise this summer. Japan to San Francisco as crew on this boat:
https://www.facebook.com/The-Sailboat-Charley-1721760471397932/

As a free s/w developer and sailor, are you also a user of opencpn?
https://opencpn.org/

Sorry to everyone for posting off topic.

Best Wishes and Smooth Sailing...

johnea