Hi

Raghavan Santhanam
Hi,

I am using LIRC with one of my room heater + IR transmitter + Pi setup. I have
been successful in getting the raw codes to work for the heater. But, sometimes,
the raw codes command sent via irsend doesn't do anything or rather the heater
doesn't respond sometimes to the IR signals sent out by the transmitter. I have
verified the entire setup works as expected with my tower fan though which is of
the same company and hence some common IR codes as I found out! So, any
idea what could be wrong - do I need to have some repeated codes in lircd.conf,
or add some delay, etc?

Thanks,
Raghavan