Hauppauge PVR150 on board IR transmitter support

Hauppauge PVR150 on board IR transmitter support

James Nagy
Hi All,

My WinTV-PVR150 receiver is running great under Gentoo
with ivtv and mythtv.
But I'm afraid the build in transmitter is not
supported yet.
I've compiled it with LIRC_OPTS=--with-driver
--with-transmitter. But when I start up a new lircd
(lircd1 and /dev/lirc1 with -n )and start up irsend.
lircd quits with the message that the hardware is not
supported.
I'm just wondering anyone had success with lirc_i2c
built in transmitter with the WinTV-PVR150?

Thanks,
James