Current status of the Philips eHome receiver (mce usb)

Current status of the Philips eHome receiver (mce usb)

Arjan Franzen
Hi,

I've tried to get the latest sources from CVS to get my Philips eHome
receiver working (usbvendor:model 0471:0815) but with not much luck
I saw a mail in this mailinglist of some time ago (march 2005) wich
seems to fix the issue. The mail containing the new lirc_mceusb.c is
only partly in the listarchive of this list on sourceforge. The latest
Lirc doenst seem to include Jim Cortell?s fixes
Can someone tell me if they got teir MCE remote with given model number
working with the latest verion of LIRC?

thanks,

Arjan