Quantcast

Air conditioning remote codes

Felipe Lavratti
Hello,

I have been successful to create an .conf file for an LG air
conditioning, I wonder if anyone else would have .conf files for other
air conditioning brands and would like to share or discuss how to
properly do it.

Also, where can I send this config file to make it available to others ?

Thanks

--
Skype: felipeanl

Re: Air conditioning remote codes

Alec Leamas
On 07/12/15 18:56, Felipe Lavratti wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been successful to create an .conf file for an LG air
> conditioning, I wonder if anyone else would have .conf files for other
> air conditioning brands and would like to share or discuss how to
> properly do it.
>
> Also, where can I send this config file to make it available to others ?
>
> Thanks

The official address for contributing remote codes is [hidden email]